Collection and Registration of Personal Information
We may request users of this Site to provide personal information. The information collected directly from a user may include contact information such as the user's name, e-mail address, and postal address. In order to access certain content and to make use of the full functionality of the Site, we ask you to register by completing and submitting a registration form. See our terms of service.
What Personal Data Is Collected?
We collect the following personal information through different pages on our website:
• Contact details including first and last name, email address, phone number, and address
• Technical support details including which products you are using, how you are using our products, issues you are facing, questions that you have
• Sales details including which products you would like to purchase, quotation details, and project timeline
When Is Your Personal Data Collected?
We collect the personal information when:
• You register for access to our customer portal
• You submit a technical support request with one of our products
• You submit a sales request for one of our products
How Is E-mail Handled?
We use information you send us by e-mail only for the purpose for which it is submitted (e.g., to answer a question, to send information). In addition, if you do choose to provide information, it is only used to respond to your request.
For What Purposes Is Your Personal Data Used?
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
• To provide software trials for download to customers and potential customers
• To provide technical support to customers and potential customers
• To answer sales related questions for customers and potential customers
Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
Access to your personal data is restricted to our employees, agents, service representatives, and approved third parties that provide commercial services. We never sell your personal data. We only distribute your information to third parties for the specific purposes listed below or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims, or otherwise required by law.
We share your personal information with the following third parties in a secure way:
• Third party email services are used to send newsletters, product release notices, and other important announcements about Triangle MicroWorks events and news.
• Third party credit card services are used to process credit card payments. Personal information is only shared with these third party service providers if you request to make a payment by credit card.
Access And Modification